I live by calanders and date books and notes on post-its all around my room of daily and weekly reminders. My phone is my lifeline, if I didn't have a calender on their or a notepad I would drive myself crazy. Currently since there are so many avenue's of reminders and notes everyway i've decided to put them in print.
My To-Do List:
- Pick up Girl Scout Cookies from Kim @ Chili's
- Go to hair salon to get my hair dyed dark reddish-purple (It looks better that way)
- Maybe try out hair extensions because I am soooooo sick of my short hair
- Get my nails fixed
- Get a much needed message
- Go get a facial with Bestie Alicia
- Hit up the mall for some skinny jeans and regular jeans, mine currently are getting worn out
- Go shopping for Sam's baby shower gift and Mom's birthday gift
- Save up $$ for 3OH!3 Concert and possible a road trip to Cedar Point with Alicia
- Have Ashley ship my camera to me
- Post up my Subleaser signs and get one asap
- Sign the lease for my new apartment in June
- Take up Rob's consideration for a road trip to Manhattan!!
- Go to New Orleans for Mardi Gras someday
- Visit Las Vegas with my girls next year so we can officially celebrate our 21st Birthdays the right way!!
- Go with my cousins Ashley and Ali to visit Grandpa Keller in Missouri while we can
My class schedule is a whole lot better than last semesters; this time I am enrolled in several more law classes than politics;
Politics 138: Quantative Reasoning
Politics 322: Domestic Law
Politics 372: Employment Law
Language 116: French
Physics 102: Astronomy
I am hoping for all A's and B's and so far I think I am accomplishing that, I really need to step up my game. I will definatly be going to see tudors especially for my 138 class because it is like a statistics class and I believe I have already taken a class like this last year I don't want it to comprise my GPA. Well it's time I sign off because I have to shower to get ready for work tonight, and then I have to go check my mail and deliver some myself...
Peace and ♥ Carilynna