Saturday, February 20, 2010

Mes Amis et Mi Amigos!!!

The second entry of this weeks topic pick and actually 2 out of 3 posts before I move on to something else...might I add that if anyone has any suggestions about certains things they wish me to talk about just put it down in the comment box or something!

Last night I had severe trouble getting it to work hopefully I don't have that trouble today....I work tonight at 4 and i'm hoping its crazy busy so I can make some good money because last weekend was a bust...Seeing as how I will be going home next weekend to see my momma, my brothers and my family and I need money for a train ticket and to go out!!! I'm thinking Saddle Up one night maybe hit downtown Naperville with my home girl Jaci to celebrate her 22nd birthday!!! Even though it's early...I also gotta go to my friend Sammy's baby shower, she is having a girl.  It's sooooooooo strange to be the only one in my close group of friends since junior high not to have a kid on the way. 

I'm sitting here typing trying to find a good song on my iTunes, I just don't know what songs i'm in the mood to listen to...I am also way starving, I gotta get to the grocery store because i'm running out of rations.  Also I need to get to the post office to mail my momma her Valentine's day package since it got delayed, and last but not least I need to get to the nail salon before I loose another nail!!

I logged on to my facebook just before the blog and noticed that someone sweet thanked me for the Valentine's card I bought 'em!!!  And my Aunt Linda texted me that she got her B-day card!!!  Today is my Grandma B's birthday, I wish I was at home so that my mom and I could drive up to take her to lunch or something...another reason I wish I was closer to home, but not to worry I will finish college pretty soon and be living in the city which as way closer than this butthole, hick town.

I also wish I was home because I'm missing my brothers grow up, they change so much when I'm not around and my baby Niece Audrey!!!!  I think I will take my brothers to Cici's Pizza, I owe them a trip since I couldn't at Christmas time.

Oh to go to Cici's Pizza is like my version of the DeLorean and flying back in time to a place that used to be the biggest hang out for me and my high school friends after football games, homecoming dances and basically every friday and saturday nights!!!!!

Cici's Pizza was where I had met a whole bunch of amazing friends, we were like our own little family...There was fights, hook ups and break ups, and drama in abundance!!!!  Some days I miss it, and some I don't because it's weird to think that it was a place where I changed and grew up...the fad of Cici's started to die when the first set of us who were the veterans went off to college, and when I mean veterans I mean that we we're the first to open the store, and we trained a whole bunch of youngin's!!!!

Enough about one of my previous places of employment I will use another Topic of the Week to discuss further...on to the friends who i've met and probable wouldn't be the person I am today without them!!!

Some of them I don't talk to anymore because our lives went different directions, some of them are brand new and most of them have a weird relationship with me but thats okay with me!!!

Friends:
  1. Lexi
  2. Ashley Nicole
  3. Alicia
  4. Julian
  5. Mary
  6. Sally & Humera 
  7. Kathlean, Alyssa, Ashley Sando & Jamie
  8. Sammy & Kristin
  9. Leah
  10. Garance
As the previous blog states I will move from #10 and go up until I hit #1, now again the order they are in is not the exact order I met them in and it definatly does not effect  their level of importance to me...but I will say that the top 5 are the people I talk to most recently and am possible the closest with...the top two have been my bestest friends since like junior high and we will always be known as the Three Muskateers (Further explanation to follow)...

#10 Garance: My French Exchange Pen Pal!  I met her in October of 2005 when I was a sophomore at Neuqua Valley High School...I was in my second year of French but not a new speaker!!! I have been speaking French since and this is NO LIE since 4th Grade....My elementary school (White Eagle) offered an after school program a couple days a week to learn French...Currently I'm enrolled in my first college level French class and it's going amazing!!! I miss it soo much, I usually only get to speak it with my cousin Michelle. 

(Above Right: Visal, Zoey, Hailey, Me and Garance.)

Anyways back to Garance, her and her friends came to the States in October and my family and I took her to a pumpkin patch farm and the Brookfield Zoo,  she was a quiet girl but very interesting to me!  Then that spring break in March I went to visit her for 2 weeks.  I saw the Arc de Triomphe, Eiffel Tower, Champs de Lysee and Le Louvre.  I love Paris, I love French food and French Culture, I also got to go see the outside of the restaurant Moulin Rouge which was the original brothel and nightclub many years ago...I hope to someday visit France again!  I did get to be in the middle of a bit of history too when my group took a bus trip up to Normandy beach and I got to see the famous Cemetary from those that fell in World War I.

#9 Leah: Her story is short, I met her in Kindergarten and we were friends up until High School... I guess we just grew apart and ended up getting different friends but every once in a while we chat on facebook!  Her and I had a fort together that we would go to everyday after school...her older sister Kari would babysit us sometimes,  her parents were totally sweet and had an incredible giant Playmobile People world in their basement! They were great collectors...Leah had such a huge backyard and a pool.  She had about half a dozen granny smith Apple Trees that we would climb and munch on the apples...we would run around like crazy!!!

(Above Right: Kristin, Lexy & Me During The Summer Drinking Strawberry Daquiri's.  Below Left: Sam and I on one of my last days at NVHS.)


#8 Sammy & Kristin: I'm putting these girls together because I pretty much met them at the same time...I met them around 6th grade and we were practically inseperable like up until 8th grade...all through out high school while I was still at Neuqua we were friends but my junior year when I transferred to Plainfield Central I fell out with Kristin and today still I talk to Sammy.

#7 Kathlean Dean, Alyssa Reinecke, Ashley Sando and Jamie Carrossa: Again I am putting these girls togther becaue I met them my junior year of high school at Plainfield Central when I got my second job @ Cici's Pizza!! We were the top girls at that restaurant! Everybody looked up to us, everybody respected us and everyone knew us...if you were cool with us then you were cool forever!!! We were so close we did everything together, dances, clubbing, hanging and doing nails with each other...I was the only one who went to a different H.S but that didn't effect our relationship. 

(Above Right: Ashley, Kathlean & Me at their 18th Birthday @ Boobie's House. Below Left: Me, Alyssa & Kathlean @ ZG for New Years Eve!) 

One time Alyssa, Kathlean and I went to Six Flags with our Boyfriends!! Which was a total BLAST...then Ashley, Jamie, Kathlean and I went to El Ranchero for some Salsa Dancing!  We called ourselves the Cheryls...Kathlean was Babooshka and had Cheryl Sigma (a boa constrictor), Ashley was Besos which is kiss in Spanish, Alyssa and just Cheryl, Jamie was Jambear and I was Angel!!! I really wish we didn't have a falling out when I went to college.. :( Jamie and Ashley and Kathlean are still close and I believe Alyssa still works at Chili's...I still facebook them once in a while, maybe one day we will have a reunion!!!

(Below Left: Kathlean, Me and Alyssa @ My Senior Prom '07. Below Right Sally, Humera and Me!!)


#6 Sally & Humera: Yes again I put several friends all together...I met Sally and Humera my freshman year of college at Columbia in Chicago...We went to some amazing club and rave parties in the city!!!  We had a kick ass halloween and New Years eve...My first college spring break was a four day trip to California (Los Angeles) with Sally, Julian and Nick!!! We saw everything; the Hollywood sign, the Walk of Fame Stars, the Chinese theater, LA Ink Shop, Rodeo Drive, Venice Beach, the Playboy Mansion & we went to Universal Studios Florida!!!

Sally and I were so close freshman year when we both lived in The University Center...Julian and Nick would join us for Monday Night WWE Wrestling, and once or twice a week we would all work out... It sucks that I don't live in the city anymore because I miss them so much!!!


(Left: Me and Sally Getting a Charactiture!! Below Right: Mary, Billy and I Halloween '09!)

#5 Mary: The Hostesss with the Mostest at Chili's...She's a co-worker of mine that I go the bars with most after work...But I have to say that I love going out after work with my new Chiliheads!!!  I can't say much about Mary yet since I just met her this year but we did go to an awesome Halloween party and we went to a karoke night at Pub II...Lets just say I can dragged in to do it first and I actually ROCKED at it...I sang "You Drive Me Crazy" ~ Britney Spears and I got the whole crowd singing and dancing.  Then "Party in the USA" ~Miley Cyrus, I kinda flunked that one a bit, but I did end up getting a few guys's numbers!!!

(Below Right: The R*Tard Gang!)

#4 Julian:  I met Julian freshman year of college at Columia with Sally and Nick...He and I are the oldest out of the four of us and and a great time for the first year of my time in the city....I stay close with him the most right now and just this year on January 2nd we got our cartilage pierced up at Belmont!!!  It was amazing to go to California with him...he is such a character, waiting in lines at Universal Studios, going to bars and just walking around Chicago is the best thing... we are such goofballs sometimes!!! 

If you're wonder what the R*Tard Gang is...it's just some silly nicknames we gave each other because the four of us we're inseperable during freshman year...Sally was Shortbus, Julian was Goldstar, I was Ragram and Nick was Special Ed...yeah it's kinda of stupid but we didn't care.  We also had a few other close friends that would hang out with the UC....Humera, Jenny, Tobias, Moe, Amanda, Nick's sister; Mallory and the Triplets...Dino, Gino and Marce!!! We had some crazy ass parties in my room, sadly one time we got busted because we were still partying at 6 am!!!

(Above Left: Julian, Sally, Nick and Me @ Universal Studios; Cheeze!!! Below Right: Alicia and I...3 ♥ 3!)

#3: Alicia: A.K.A Bestie!!! This girl is the most fun, energetic and crazy girl!!! She is offically my newest and most awesomest Best Friend,  She is a sexy latino Chika and teachs and improves my latin dances like salsa and bachatta!!! Her and I hang out all the time, we walk around campus and chill out at Watterson...When I get my car back we will be taking road trips to Cedar Point, Chicago and wherever else we can...We party hard and laugh constantly,  nobody quite understands us and thats okay because we rock!!!
  
We are pushing each other to start working out more and go tanning...she and I are soon going to get tattoos!!!! When I get my money saved up first, In May her and I are going to the 3OH!3 and Cobra Starship concert!!!! We are gunna have a fucking blast!  It's strange to admit that I wouldn't have met this girl if I had not dated Ryan,  it was my first boyfriend when I got to ISU and of course it didn't last long but thats okay because we are all better as friends.

Alicia and I are the party when we go out, nobody can dance like us and no one can trump us!!!!  Everyday we hang we find things to do, whether it's jammin' to her iPod, skyping people and playing pool in Watterson...We also make great Strawberry Daquiri's!!!!  I love this girl she is so amazing, it's also kinda strange because we are such flirts and hang out with mostly guys...she has a great sense of style just like me and we love taking photo shoots together...which speaking of we gotta do another one girl!!!! 

(Left: Me, Ashley & Lexi New Years Eve 09 @ ZG!!!)

#2 Ashley Nicole: Mamas!!!! This girl right here is my all time Bestest Friend...along with Lexi Sexi Wexwi of Course...the three of us are the Three Muskateers, Enuf Said!!!! This part is about Ashley but I'm almost possitive that Lexi will over lap because I cannot talk about one without the other...I met Ashley my sophomore year of High School at Neuqua Valley!!!  Her and I hung out alot in our neighborhood since she was my first friend to live in my same neighborhood...we would chill by the retention pond or ride our bikes to the Chinese restaurant almost every afternoon after school...we've shared everything together, boyfriends good and bad, loosing pets and having crazy younger siblings...one time we were in the neighborhood until 2 am just walking around the entire thing...it was kinda small but at least we knew it like the back of our hand!!! Tara Belle ♥

Ashley and I have a comic book series that we've titled...The Adventures of Rudy and Psycho!! I cannot reveal anymore about it...lets just say that the two of us do have some amazing and incredible adventures...we've had some great memories and there are still more to come...last New Years Eve...welcoming in 2009 with them was awesome!!! We had our first own hotel  party and went wild and crazy...Sober Drunknes "Cunt Punch!"  I am officially the Shot Maker Master...things aren't as wild and crazy with us now because Ashley just had her first child, Baby Kaiden Maxwell...I'm so happy and so blessed that my circle of friends is growing into another kind of family,  he is adorable and so precious!!!


Ashley was there when I had this really romantic committment ceremony with a boyfriend of mine...although we sadly didn't make it and he moved far away, but she helped me pick out a dress, she made me a necklace and did my hair...then later that night we took like 8 shots of patron!!!! I was able to buy Kaiden his first Winnie the Pooh and Roo Stuffed Animals!!! This girl is the reason why I love Chicago sooooooooooo much!!!

(Above Left: Ashley and I @ Vision...finally both 21!!! Shots Gallore. Above Right: Lexi, Ashley and Me..."Hear No Evil, Speak No Evil, See No Evil." Below Right: Lexi and I at Six Flags.)

#1 Lexi: Sexi Wexwi!!!!!!  This girl is possible the biggest friends I know to cause DRAMA!!!! But life wouldn't be fun without either of them...we did both cause drama all througout high school...I do have to say that we have had the rockiest road and it has been quite a roller coaster...We met in 7th grade and hated each other so much we almost never became friends...then something tragic happened to Lexi that I will not discuss and since then we've never gone to the same school... yet we stayed even closer!!! I started high school without her which sucked sweaty balls giggle giggle :) 


Then when she was able to come back for her senior year I transferred.  She was there when I had my first serious boyfriend and had my first heartbreak, I was there for her when her first two golden retriever's died and let me tell you that was difficult...she was there when my brothers were born and has helped me move and I helped her move about 2 or 3 times throughout high school...we went to all the homecoming dances and turnabouts!!!! We went to Six Flags like a million times.

One time when I went on a family vacation to Salt Lake City, Utah for Christmas I had a panic attack on the phone with them because Lexi and Ashley, Alex and my boyfriend at the time; John were all at the mall hanging out...so they begged the guy at the Build-A-Bear Workshop to reopen so they could make me a teddy bear...the bear is purple and fuzzy my favorite color!!!! I treasure it always... Lexi and I went to Navy Pier one time with another one of our old friends Kristin (From above) and got a characiture for Lexi's Sweet 16th...I had thought that I lost the picture but I ended up finding it this year right before I moved to Nomal....how crazy!!!!

Lexi after high school went to join the army and moved to South Carolina but thankfully she is moving back with her beautiful baby son; Kason...Isn't it weird how my two All Time Best Friends named their sons both with Ka names....its not a coincidence it's fate!!!!! They do love me so much!!! And I love them and would give my life for anyone of them in an instant...They will both be in my wedding and probable be both my Maid's of Honor!!!! Lexi and I made each other special teddy bears... they are just plain brown but hey we don't always need to be dazzling!!!! 

I could probable go on and on and on and on about Lexi and Ashley...in fact most of my memories, my experiences and secrets involve them...we tell each other everything, some day I hope all of us all raise our kids in the same neighborhood and they become friends just like us...I wanna be 80 years old sitting in a rocking chair on my front porch, sipping Ice Tea and knitting with the two of them next to me...maybe with our grand kids running around!!!!

Well that's all for the most important friends I have....Everyday I get closer to the friends i've had since I started kindergarten and everyday I met more...there is no such thing as too many friends and there is no such thing as complete happiness because everyday you get more happy as your circle of friends and your family grows!!!

Much Love to Everyone, you know who ya'll are!!!

Peac & ♥!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment