Wednesday, February 10, 2010

3OH!3 && Cobra Starship: Concert With Best Friend!!!

So last night as I was chillin'g with my girl Alicia, dancing to music (of course) and chatting with her friend Carlos and eating Domino's at midnight we all decided to go to the Bamboozle Festival in Chicago in May to See 3OH!3 & Cobra Starship!!!!  The tickets were dirt cheap, $35 for each of us and it's guna be a whole day event.  Talk about a great way to start off the summer!

Hopefully I won't be so bored working at Chili's the entire time.  Though I might have to take some courses at ISU over the summer but thats cool!!! I'm highering my educational abilities and adapting to more brain power for the good of my professional life! Wow that's almost an ingenious statement...well tried to make it sound like one! Giggle giggle :)

(Left: from left to right: Alicia, Andy, Jack, ? and Me)

So there also might be an pportunity for me to work an internship position this summer for a legal firm here in Normal, things are starting to look up for me career wise...It's about time!

I'm currently downloading all of the songs from 3OH!3 & Cobra Starship so that Alicia and I will be ready to jam out hopefully right in sweating and touching range; first row ground level!!!!

Wow it seems i've got a lot going on this year so far!!! Well lets see what else my schedule is going to look like for the next 6 months...

February:
19 Ryan's Party
27 Sam's Baby Shower (Girlie)

March:
17 St. Patricks Day (Kiss Me I'm Irish)
20 ISU Gymnastics Meet (Family Comes and Visits Me)
25 Mom's Birthday (Go home for Weekend)

April:
LEXY MOVES BACK TO CHICAGO
Go to Navy Pier with Ashley and Lexy; Characiture and Build-A-Bear Like Old Times???
6 Get My Baby Cheryl (Car) Back

May:
Go on Road Trip with Alicia to Cedar Point Sometime
14-16 3OH!3 & Cobra Starship Concert
28 Jen's Birthday, Sex and the City 2 Movie Is Released!!!

June:
Move into new apartment with Niki, Pap and DeWyze!!!!


I am going to be very busy but of course there will be classes and school work, Chili's, parties and going to bars.

Better Every Day!! Right Maman???

Seeing as how there are sooooooo many movies coming out I need to make a list of the top ten that I either have to buy or still wana see so I won't forget and I won't miss any of em':

1. Nine
2. Fame
3. When In Rome
4. Valentine's Day
5. Time Traveler's Wife
6. Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs
7. Avatar
8. Dear John
9. Letter to Juliette
10. Sexy and the City 2: Carrie On

Ooh they all look such amazing movies and I cannot wait to see them!!! I seriously wish that the man who is my valentine this year was available to hang out with me instead of working like me.  We would have fun going to dinner and watching all of the corny love couples get all serious and extreme about this made up Hallmark holiday to celebrate something that should be celebrated everyday...when I find the man I am going to love for the rest of my life and marry him, Everyday will be Valentine's Day!!! ♥ ♥

I heard that the cutest Valentine's Day gift someone could give was buying and naming a real star in the Galaxy for them...wouldn't that be just the sweetest? Hopefully someday I will have my own Star (Wink Wink...towards my special Valentine man)

Well Its time for me to end this entry and go write my second french paper and do some more homework.

Much love and peace!




No comments:

Post a Comment